We thought you might enjoy a few Spring plumbing tips from our Master Plumber, Gus Ramirez. He has decades of experience in the plumbing world and loves to share his knowledge. Stay tuned for more tips coming each season, special occasions, and holidays.
- Flush your water heater every six months
- Check your batteries in your smoke detectors
- Clean Dryer vents once a year
- Check your pipes for leaks. When the ground gets hot and dry pipes can leak.
- No egg shells, potato skins, and carrot peelings down the food disposal…and run plenty of hot water while feeding it.